The Synthesis and Evaluation Team would like to thank the following:
UKOER Project Teams and SCORE participants for their outstanding work, excellent evaluation under tight timescales, for their co-operation and engagement with our Evaluation Framework, for responding to our surveys, interviews and evaluation meetings, and in particular for their contributions to programme wide and community conversations.
UKOER Programme Officers for their vision, insight, patience and tireless social networking
David Kernohan, Amber Thomas, Heather Price and Maggie Stephens from Jisc
Sharon Waller, Amy Robinson, Alex Fenlon from HE Academy
Jonathan Derby from the Open University
UKOER Programme support teams for their fantastic support of projects and input to our Frameworks and reporting.
- Lorna Campbell, John Robertson, Phil Barker and Martin Hawksey from JISC CETIS
- Naomi Korn and Alex Dawson from Web2Rights
- JISC Legal team
- Terry McAndrew from JISC Techdis
- Frank Manista, Nicola Siminson and the rest of the Jorum Team
- Chris Pegler from SCORE
HE Academy Subject Centres
Caledonian Academy staff at the Glasgow Caledonian University for supporting our work with advice, administrative and research input.
- Karen Smith, Fiona McBeth, Colin Milligan, Nino Pataraia and Jenni Watson
HEFCE and the OU for funding these initiatives and this study.