Processes for sustainability
If you click on the questions below you will be taken to a googleform and prompted to input your findings and to highlight what evidence you will be able to supply to support your answers to these questions. As time goes on you will be able to use this to provide links to evidence.
If you enter your email address you will receive all the information you provide which can be used in your own reporting documents (evaluation sections in the interim and final reports). We hope that this will make the task of collating evidence more straightforward.
Not all projects will be answering all questions so complete the ones that seem appropriate to you. We will collate answers and use this information in our programme level synthesis. For more information see the guide to using this toolkit.
- Changes in institutional policies
- Institution support for open practices
- Institutional enablers and barriers
- Collecting across boundaries
- Institutional challenges of cross-sector working
- Integration with curriculum processes
- Embedding open practices
- Student involvement & sustainability
- Curation of OER collections
- Meeting sector priorities
Back to EvaluationToolkit